Friday, 15 August 2014

Ako: Ki te patopato to matou "experience" Kei te Marae Noho.
Learning Intention: To type our experience about the marae Noho.

My experience at the marae noho was awesome! I felt soo comfortable when we were called into the marae! Whaea Waitangi ( Whaea Mary's sister ) was the Kaikaranga. When we got settled in and sat down, it was time for the taumata to speak. Whaea Mary choose 3 boys to tautoko the whanau whakaiti. But only 2 people stood up and Papa Wikitoria. It took a long time to do the mihi's. But in the end we got through! One of the Matua ( Whaea Mary's brother.) stood up and welcomed us to the whare kai to have some lunch. ( But we had lunch in our bags.) The whole whanau whakaiti ate their food and what not and dropped crumbs on the floor. Now it was time for the Dining Room team to take over! Everyone in the W.W. ( Whanau whakaiti.) had to have a job. Other than the juniors who weren't staying for the night. We had heaps of jobs. But my job was the mattrasses. We also had heaps of games of Hand Ball! It was so cool! Ok now I am going to have a break and thats all that I think I should write. Thanks for your eyes, reading this post! Bye!



3 comments:

  1. Kia-ora Hope I liked how you used Amazing kupu. You have an Amazing blog Ka mo te wehi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hope its shariyah i love your speech about your blog underneath your blog profile picture it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.
    best mattress for bad back

    ReplyDelete